Our Mission is to support and provide a helping hand for the welfare of the local and Global Tamil Community.
Australia Tamilargal envisions to support Tamil people during natural disasters, raise students from generational poverty to a life of dignity and achievement, alleviate farmers distress and stand with Tamil people.
To achieve its mission and vision, Australia Tamilargal Welfare Association will aim to provide support for activities such as (not limited to the below):
- Disater relief
- Support farmers and farming
- Promote Grass root organisations
- Support new migrant families from social isolation.
- Support single parents
- Helping new migrants by skilling up with different courses depending on their experience and expertise
- Support newly arrived Student
- Running classes or support (tailoring, knitting and art)
- Support Tamil students
- Work closely with other Tamil associations and organisations to further the common interests.
- Collaborate with focus groups in Australia to conduct events if it aligns with ATWA objectives
- Jointly conduct fundraising events and activities with other organisations